J M M Study Centre, Mannanthala,Thiruvananthapuam
invites you to attend a lecture on
"Interface of Religions in the context of Indian Secularism"
By Dr. B. Sandhya I.C.S.
Response: Prof. Dr. P. A.
Dr. D. Babu Paul I.A. S.
Venue: JMM Study Centre
Juhanon Mar Thoma Study Centre Newsletter
Mannanthala P.O., Trivandrum 695015
Wish You All A Happy Christmas And A Blessed New Year!
Kindly note the upcoming events at the JMM Study Centre.
1. Christmas Carol Service - 3.30pm on 18th December 2010. Message by the Rt. Rev. Thomas Mar Timotheos Thirumeni
2. Sabha Dinam, Tuesday (10am to 1pm) December 21, 2010 Seminar on Impact of Naveekaranam on Kerala Church and Society led by the Rev. Dr. Mathew Daniel, former Principal, St. Thomas College, Kozhencerry; presently editor and secretary of Christava Sahitya Samithi, Thiruvalla. Moderator: Rt. Rev. Thomas Mar Timotheos Thirumeni
4. Juhanon Mar Thoma Memorial Lecture on Saturday (3.30pm) 26th February ,2011 by Dr. M. Thomas Mathew, Eminent scholar and literary critic. Topic: Political perspectives of the Church in a Secular Democratic Society
5. Ecumenical Programme jointly organized with the Thiruvananthapuram-Kollam Diocese on Saturday (10am to 1pm), 26th February, 2011. Leader: The Rev. Vinod Victor (Maramon Convention speaker of last year) Topic: Ecumenism - A Panacea Against Fundamentalism
6. Regular Breakfast Bible studies will be held on November 16 ,2010; December 14, 2010 and January 11, 2011
7. M. M. Thomas Ecumenical Reading Forum will meet on November 9, 2010; December 7, 2010 and January 4, 2011.
You are cordially invited to come and participate.
With prayerful regards,
Rev. Dr. T. Jacob Thomas (Associate Director)
November 01, 2010
0471-2530221, 2543575, 944 604 3575 e-mail: email@example.com; Blog http://jmmscentre.blogspt.com
Breakfast Bible Study Mannanthala
Time:7.30 am on Tuesday, 16th November, 2010
1. Rev. Noble Bright :7.30am to 7.55 am
Visitation of Mary to Elizabeth - ‘Bearers of Good News’- Bible Sunday (3rd Sunday before Christmas)
Discussion - 7.55-8.15
2. Rev. Thomas Samuel :8.15 am – 8.35am
Birth of John the Baptist - Hope for the World (2nd Sunday before Christmas)
Discussion - 8. 35-8.55
3. Rev. George Varghese :8.55am to 9.15am
Annunciation to Joseph - Invitation to participate in the plan of salvation (Sunday before Christmas)
Discussion - 9.15-9.35